4. Reminding others that you appreciate their friendship.
5. Reminding your Canadian friends how great America is on Canada Day.
10. Graduation! Complete with graduation cat.
You did say you wanted a cat on the picture, right?
14. Your mom’s 60th birthday. (She really, really likes cake.)
17. Turning 20, and by default, beating teen pregnancy.
21. Not being able to find a place that sells cake on your buddy’s birthday.
23. Using employee get-togethers to remind them about the finer points of company policies.
24. Falling in front of others. (Specifically, 15 others.)
- The man accused in Friday's Planned Parenthood shooting in Colorado made his first court appearance. Charges are expected to be formally filed on Dec. 9. ›
- Cyber Monday 2015 could be the biggest online sales day in history, according to data from Adobe. Shoppers are on track to spend nearly $3 billion 💳📲
- And there's a hilarious new rap meme of Pope Francis, thanks to a photo taken over the weekend of him giving his blessing 🙏🎤 ›