1. The exact moment Bryan’s doctor told him he’d need to wear an eye patch for the next two weeks:
2. The exact moment play was suspended due to an ice wizard on the rink:
6. The exact moment Mischa wondered if all her Olympic training was worth it:
8. The exact moment Josh lost his keys on the roller coaster, and the exact moment Aaron became the hero of the day:
9. The exact moment Rusty Ryal went on the disabled list with a broken nose:
12. The exact moment the cheer squad realized they needed a little more practice:
13. The exact moment he vowed to always keep at least one hand open at all times:
14. The exact moment she chose to chance the rapids, and dared to dance the tide:
15. The exact moment his dad realized he didn’t have a future MLB All-Star on his hands:
16. The exact moment Jeremy finally started believing all those stories he had heard about giant birds in the area:
17. The exact moment Josh felt like a real dick for what he said to Sarah:
18. The exact moment you realized how far domesticated cats had come:
19. The exact moment they all realized the auto-timer would probably work better than trying to run into the shot before the camera took the picture:
20. The exact moment the University of Nebraska at Kearney stopped inviting Peter to National Science Award photo shoots:
25. The exact moment the Coast Guard decided to stop giving tours to elementary school classes:
27. The exact moment professional hockey saw its first on-ice decapitation:
29. The exact moment she regretted ever agreeing to participate in the “cinnamon challenge”:
Deputy Editorial Director, Iron Fist of BuzzFeed
Here Are The Top Stories
- The family of Sandra Bland, who died in a Texas jail cell in July three days after she was detained during a traffic stop, filed a wrongful death lawsuit in federal court.
- Migrant deaths in the Mediterranean have exceeded 2,000, making 2015 the deadliest year for people trying to reach Europe, according to the International Organization for Migration.
- Rapper 50 Cent may claim he's broke, but court records filed in his bankruptcy case show he has $10 million in various bank accounts.