2. Love that they left Matthew Broderick on there, and just made him way smaller:
4. The review on the back is right, the first “Loin King” was WAY better:
5. One-eyed man Nick Fairui, leader of the Global Safety Shield Board (SHIELD) saves the world with United States of America Captain:
8. They’re not even scathing reviews, they’re apathetic. That’s somehow much worse:
Via Flickr: miceland
10. Makes me wonder what movie they could have possibly gotten that description from:
15. Star Wars, the scathing documentary about copyright infringement, definitely made me afraid to go in the water:
16. If the pictures were not there, I’d have a tough time telling you what this was a bootleg of:
18. Whoa, I know it was great, but I didn’t realize that “Bean” was nominated for NINE academy awards:
19. It’s been a while since I’ve seen “Star Wars,” but this doesn’t seem right:
20. This is actually really helpful. I wish all DVDs had brutally honest reviews on the box:
23. He wants to take control of ALL the natural resources of the terrestrial sphere?
Via Flickr: amasc
24. Can’t tell if this is a bootleg DVD, or a bootleg cereal brand. Could go either way:
25. All the vowel keys on this guy’s keyboard stopped working, except for the “o” key:
Here Are The Top Stories
- Dylann Roof has been formally charged with nine counts of murder for the Charleston church shooting last month.
- Britain marks 10 years since 52 people were killed in terrorist attacks in London.
- Authorities reportedly raided the Indiana home of Jared Fogle, the face of many Subway sandwich advertisements.