1. You can honestly say you have friends from all around the world.
Which means you’ve been inside some pretty sweet houses.
6. When you arrive at an international school you enter with one accent…
7. Plus if you had more than four Americans in your year, you probably sounded a bit like…
8. You’re used to hearing conversations in different languages.
11. And nothing beat the feeling of finding a kid in school who spoke the same native language as you.
12. When you talk to non-international school kids, you realise how ridiculous the stuff you got to do at school was…
13. In normal school being a new kid is kinda scary.
But it’s totally fine at an international school!
15. Missing school to get your visa sorted was just as common as going to the doctor.
Because they’re used to saying goodbye to their best friends.
17. This may be the cause of your deep-rooted commitment issues.
18. But all that moving around has made you adaptable to change.
19. When people ask you where you’re from, it’s sorta tricky to answer.
One day there would be a new kid who you totally met when you lived in Oman.
22. Sometimes school would be cancelled for dramatic reasons like bombs threats and demonstrations.
Here Are The Top Stories
- Mullah Omar — leader of the Taliban — has died, according to multiple reports.
- Officials released new footage proving Sandra Bland was "alive and well" when her mugshot was taken. The release aims to counter social media rumors that she was deceased in the photo.
- The NFL has upheld Patriots quarterback Tom Brady's four-game suspension for his alleged involvement with the deflation of footballs 🏈