In your 20s you’re going to meet a lot of different people, many of whom you’ll call your friends.
Who you spend 85% of your time G-chatting about your latest failed date.
2. You have loads of friends trying to make it in the creative industries.
4. Hanging out with aspiring poets is always fun.
5. When your friend’s unsigned band is playing - you’re there, front row.
6. Your ambitious entrepreneurial friends make you feel like a terrible underachiever.
7. At times you’re incredibly jealous but they’re your friend so it feels awful.
8. However you DON’T feel awful about those who’s success seems entirely undeserved.
9. Besides the majority have no idea what they’re doing anyway.
10. Many will have big plans but never actually act on them.
11. Those who do decide to go travelling are very serious about it.
12. They return with crazy stories of their adventures abroad.
13. Collectively you all drink a helluva lot of coffee.
14. Every 20-something has their favourite drinking buddy.
15. Edgy friends insist on going to seedy underground bars.
16. You have that fashionista friend who sports trendy accessories before they’ve even reached Pinterest.
17. Some friends you’ve known since forever do a personality 180°.
18. You lament on your days together before they became obsessed with their job/a wine snob/too busy for you.
19. Some of your friends make questionable choices in their love lives.
20. And you have to find a way to be honest with them.
21. Even though you’re no longer in school, 20-something life is still rife with gossip.
22. If anything the gossip is even juicier!
23. Luckily you have a friend who is your personal Oprah - always there to cheer you up.
24. But when you’re friends are all coupled up it’s hard to not feel left out.
25. Some will have perfected the art of seduction by the time they reach their 20s.
26. Whilst others still think magic tricks will get the girl.
Here Are The Top Stories
- A conservation group at Oxford University told BuzzFeed News that media reports of Jericho's death were not true and that the 11-year-old lion was "alive and well".
- More debris – believed to be part of the missing Malaysia Airlines plane MH370 – has been found washed up on the Indian Ocean island of Réunion on Sunday.
- A Memphis police officer was shot dead on Saturday night while conducting a routine traffic stop, according to a statement from the Memphis Police Department.