1. Whether it’s appropriate to have your phone out during a fancy meal.
“Sorry love, Sarah’s having a crisis. Let me just send her a GIF to cheer her up.”
2. Coming home drunk and making a racket.
3. Uploading photos to Instagram without permission.
“But my hashtag was so cute!”
4. Acting like a hot mess at each other’s work drinks.
5. What you’re going to call the dog.
6. When play-fighting gets a bit out of hand.
7. Whether it’s time to get a real job.
“DJing at kid’s parties is not a career. Sorry.”
8. Whose turn it is to do the dishes.
9. How many times it’s acceptable to press the snooze button.
10. Who should be taking the bins out.
11. What to watch on Netflix.
12. Not making any effort with each other’s friends.
13. Being a know-it-all, especially in the kitchen.
14. Putting dirty clothes everywhere BUT the laundry basket.
15. Turning the bed into a deadly Dutch oven.
16. Leaving flirty comments on people’s Facebook photos.
17. And who gets the last slice of pizza.
- The National Dialogue Quartet in Tunisia won the 2015 Nobel Peace Prize for its role in building a democracy there. ›
- California Republican Kevin McCarthy has dropped out of the race to be the next speaker of the U.S. House. ›
- The United Nations has proposed a national unity government for Libya after peace talks between the north African country's two rival factions. ›