3. Every aspect of the journey shall be documented.
4. Upon arrival we are absolutely fearless and disregard our bottles of SPF 30.
6. Once we’ve learnt our lesson we’ll lather on SPF 70 like it’s going out of style
11. It makes us detest our clothing.
13. Bad tempered Brits = a lot of complaining.
This is a genuine complaint to Thomas Cook Holidays.
14. Perhaps we wouldn’t be so hot if we didn’t wear socks with these?
17. We like to wake up at the crack of dawn to mark our territory.
18. Once we fancy a swim it’ll only take 3 hours to get in the pool.
20. A Brit abroad will showcase a distinct lack of interest in the local cuisine.
21. The local produce is never quite up to scratch. Do they even know how to milk cows abroad?
23. Of course let’s not tar all Brits with the same brush. Some of us do get in with the locals.
27. The more adventurous amongst us will attempt to haggle at the local market.
28. And get totally ripped off. £100 for an authentic Spanish sombrero wasn’t such a good deal after all.
30. And despite the epic holiday hangover we’ll still find it in ourselves to go mental at Duty Free.
- At least 86 people were killed in twin bomb blasts during a peace rally near the main train station in Turkey's capital. ›
- President Obama visited Oregon to meet with victims' families after last week's deadly campus shooting. Gun-rights activists protested his visit. ›
- The U.S. ended its $500 million program that trains and equips Syrian rebels in their fight against ISIS. ›