1. Venn diagram pizza
The left circle: bacon and mushroom.
The right circle: red pepper.
The intersection: flavor explosion.
(made in a custom Venn diagram quiche pan)
3. Menger sponge cake
The Menger sponge: Cubes cut from cubes cut from cubes.
4. Sierpinski carpet cookies
The Sierpinski carpet is similar to the Menger sponge, wherein a square is cut into subsquares, but it is not three dimensional (even though these cookies technically are).
5. Sierpinski candy corn triangle
The Sierpinski triangle is a self-repeating fractal made from one equilateral triangle that breaks down into smaller equilateral triangles.
6. Sierpinski Hamantaschen triangle (the Sierpinskitaschen)
7. Polyhedra pumpkins
Leonardo da Vinci loved the polyhedra because you can see the front and back edge of a solid at the same time.
10. Pythagorean cheez-its
OMG the total number of crackers in the two smaller squares equals the total number of crackers in the larger square!
Please validate your account to contribute content.
Preview Your Response
- samm24 11 Awesome Math Foods
- plathwrath thinks 11 Awesome Math Foods is LOL
- Joie2002 thinks 11 Awesome Math Foods is
- saraw4 thinks 11 Awesome Math Foods is
- popurls.com readers just made 11 Awesome Math Foods hotter
- kpol thinks 11 Awesome Math Foods is Win
- short1forlife thinks 11 Awesome Math Foods is & LOL
- 11 Awesome Math Foods is starting to get hot on Facebook Share It
- lisav6 thinks 11 Awesome Math Foods is LOL &
- digg.com readers just made 11 Awesome Math Foods hotter
- Baby Praying Mantis 11 Awesome Math Foods and thinks it’s & Win
- Rachel Sanders thinks 11 Awesome Math Foods is