2. Set to debut in stores this fall, girls can now look forward to playing with blasters of the “same performance” as the boy’s blasters.
3. Girls will have a whole array of butt-kicking blaster options including: The “Heartbreaker Bow”…
5. … and the “Power Pair,” equipped with two whole darts per blaster!
6. How many darts to the boys get? 25.
8. In addition to each blaster, girls can also buy these “collectible darts” which come in a beautiful cornucopia of pinks, purples, teals, and even a few blacks.
9. Oddly enough, the boy’s darts only come in a “non-collectible” standard color.
10. Currently on Nerf’s website you can shop by two genders: “boys” and “both.”
11. At least now we can all get in on the fun, right?
- The man accused in Friday's Planned Parenthood shooting in Colorado made his first court appearance. Charges are expected to be formally filed on Dec. 9. ›
- Cyber Monday 2015 could be the biggest online sales day in history, according to data from Adobe. Shoppers are on track to spend nearly $3 billion 💳📲
- And there's a hilarious new rap meme of Pope Francis, thanks to a photo taken over the weekend of him giving his blessing 🙏🎤 ›