2. Set to debut in stores this fall, girls can now look forward to playing with blasters of the “same performance” as the boy’s blasters.
3. Girls will have a whole array of butt-kicking blaster options including: The “Heartbreaker Bow”…
5. … and the “Power Pair,” equipped with two whole darts per blaster!
6. How many darts to the boys get? 25.
8. In addition to each blaster, girls can also buy these “collectible darts” which come in a beautiful cornucopia of pinks, purples, teals, and even a few blacks.
9. Oddly enough, the boy’s darts only come in a “non-collectible” standard color.
10. Currently on Nerf’s website you can shop by two genders: “boys” and “both.”
Here Are Today's Top Stories
- Owen Labrie was found not guilty of sexual assault charges stemming from a 15-year-old former student's accusations that he raped her at St. Paul's School. ›
- Former U.S. President George W. Bush delivered a speech honoring New Orleans' teachers during a visit marking the anniversary of Hurricane Katrina. ›
- Police confirmed 71 people, likely refugees who fled Syria, were found dead in a truck abandoned in Austria. ›