1. In 2003 Vanity Fair rounded up the “teen royalty” of the day and in case you forgot, IT WAS PRETTY EPIC.
Let’s delve in shall we?
2. Oh, what an innocent and lovely picture Evan Rachel Wood, Hilary Duff and Lindsay Lohan. NOT.
3. Though Hilary and LiLo look like total BFFLs, Lizzie McG herself had just been dumped by Aaron Carter for Lindsay Lohan.
THIS WAS SERIOUS DRAMA, PEOPLE!
4. Evan Rachel Wood got her big break in 2003’s Thirteen.
5. She now plays Queen Sophie-Anne on True Blood.
7. In 2003, Mandy was dominating the teen scene with tearjerkers like A Walk To Remember.
8. Let’s all take this moment to collectively remember the massive crush we had on Shane West after AW2R.
11. And one must not forget about THE OLSEN TWINS.
Talk about TEEN ROYALTY. Look how cool they are. I mean MK’s bra straps are totally showing on purpose. ON PURPOSE.
12. Sadly for those of us trying to tell them apart, they’re both blonde again.
13. And last but certainly not least, there was Alexis Bledel and Amanda Bynes.
14. Remember Rory Gilmore?
15. Now she’s marrying Pete from Mad Men.
Rory always got the smart ones…
16. Or Amanda Bynes in What A Girl Wants? That was some great stuff.
17. Sadly, she has since retired from acting.
But luckily she still lives on our Twitter feeds.
- Illinois' attorney general has asked the U.S. Department of Justice's Civil Rights Division to investigate Chicago's police department. ›
- Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg says he'll give away 99% of his Facebook shares (worth $45 billion today) over the course of his life. ›
- And a Turkish court had to call in experts to determine whether a man comparing the country's president to Gollum from "Lord of the Rings" was an insult. ›