3. The next person who tells you, “You’re lucky to have summers off. Teachers have it so easy!” is going to get a pencil in the jugular.
4. You don’t care if he’s the president, no leaning back in chairs!
5. You enjoy movie day as much as your students.
7. You laugh right along with your kids when a new teacher with a funny name starts.
8. You’re an expert at scarfing down an entire meal between 4th and 5th period.
9. You’ve considered switching to this method of grading papers.
11. You get irrationally mad when you realize the internet is ruining students’ grammar.
12. You’ve stopped trying to hide your smile when kids tattle on each other.
13. You’ve mastered the art of improvising.
…like when your students turn their desks sideways for April Fools’ Day, and you just roll with it.