5. You were once an Adventurer and Pathfinder.
“Girl Scout? What’s that?”
9. Piercing your ears made you an absolute rebel.
Pierced ears = badventist.
12. Anytime you saw this, you knew you wouldn’t be able to watch it.
Don’t forget Sabbath starts on sundown Friday.
17. When it came time to pick a college, these were your basic choices:
18. And if you were a real rebel, you went here for a semester:
21. Your parents probably have around 15 of these stashed away somewhere.
26. Your pantry probably looks something like this.
Veggie meat for days!
- U.S. presidential candidates are making their final pitches before the New Hampshire Primary, the second voting contest of the nominating season 🇺🇸
- The Pentagon has confirmed that North Korea successfully launched a satellite into orbit on Sunday night.
- President Obama asked Congress for $1.8 billion to fight the spread of the Zika virus across the Americas.