1. You immediately check your phone as soon as you wake up to see if anyone uploaded any photos after you went to bed.
3. …besides picking a caption, that is.
4. You have a multitude of apps you have to use before you even open Instagram.
5. You can’t remember a time when you didn’t know what your friends were eating for every meal.
6. Every cup of coffee is now an “Earlybird” waiting to happen.
8. You may have accidentally liked a photo uploaded “56w” ago while stalking someone.
10. You may have deleted a photo or two because it didn’t get enough likes.
11. You have used the word “insta” as a verb before.
12. You live and die by the numbers in the little orange box.
13. You tend to overreact when you accidentally post a photo before you meant to.
14. This is what you look like when waiting for the first like after you upload a picture.
15. You have tried to “double tap” Facebook posts to like them.
17. Your friends have considered staging an “instavention” on your behalf.
18. You already have your wedding hashtag picked.
Now all you need is someone to marry…