1. You immediately check your phone as soon as you wake up to see if anyone uploaded any photos after you went to bed.
3. …besides picking a caption, that is.
4. You have a multitude of apps you have to use before you even open Instagram.
5. You can’t remember a time when you didn’t know what your friends were eating for every meal.
6. Every cup of coffee is now an “Earlybird” waiting to happen.
8. You may have accidentally liked a photo uploaded “56w” ago while stalking someone.
10. You may have deleted a photo or two because it didn’t get enough likes.
11. You have used the word “insta” as a verb before.
12. You live and die by the numbers in the little orange box.
13. You tend to overreact when you accidentally post a photo before you meant to.
14. This is what you look like when waiting for the first like after you upload a picture.
15. You have tried to “double tap” Facebook posts to like them.
17. Your friends have considered staging an “instavention” on your behalf.
18. You already have your wedding hashtag picked.
Now all you need is someone to marry…
20. You are constantly checking your phone to see if you got any new likes.
21. You get irrationally angry when someone regrams your photo without crediting you.
22. You have a designated friend who takes pictures of you (and you of them).
23. Your friends and family start to get concerned if you haven’t Instagrammed anything in a few days.
24. You are commonly heard saying, “look at this picture.”
25. You immediately bought concert tickets when Instagram video came out.
26. Your friends hate going on trips with you because you want to stop every five minutes to take a picture.
Here Are The Top Stories
- Two people on a civilian airplane were killed in a mid-air collision with a military jet in South Carolina. The F-16 jet pilot was ejected and is "in good shape."
- Subway has suspended Jared Fogle, the weight-loss guy from their commercials, due to an FBI investigation.
- Bounce TV and BET will no longer air series featuring Bill Cosby after court records showed he admitted to buying sedatives to give to women.