1. Japan is a magical place. Filled with beautiful wonders like cherry blossoms….
9. In fact, let’s just go ahead and say Japanese food is the best. LOOK AT THIS RAMEN.
12. Have you ever had Aristocat-themed Disney milk tea before?! Because you can have it in Japan.
19. Because why wouldn’t you want to dress up as Darth Vader and play baseball?
24. Bored? Why not make your own candy and eat it out of a tiny toilet.
25. Speaking of toilets, here’s a children’s book about the life cycle of a dog poop.
26. And if all that wasn’t enough to convince you to move to Japan — just remember — THEY HAVE A POKÉMON CENTER.
Here Are The Top Stories
- President Obama addressed the 54-member African Union, a first for a sitting U.S. president. The speech marks the end of his historic five-day trip to East Africa.
- The Boy Scouts of America has ended its ban on gay leaders, two years after lifting a ban on gay youth members.
- Boston is no longer pursuing a bid to host the 2024 summer Olympics.
- The Arizona Cardinals have hired the NFL's first female coach.