1. Japan is a magical place. Filled with beautiful wonders like cherry blossoms….
9. In fact, let’s just go ahead and say Japanese food is the best. LOOK AT THIS RAMEN.
12. Have you ever had Aristocat-themed Disney milk tea before?! Because you can have it in Japan.
13. In Japan you can eat EVERY flavor of Kit Kat.
14. And eat hot food 24 hours a day…FROM A VENDING MACHINE.
15. Most importantly, your food is always insanely adorable.
19. Because why wouldn’t you want to dress up as Darth Vader and play baseball?
21. There’s a FUCKIN’ SALE happening at all times in Japan.
24. Bored? Why not make your own candy and eat it out of a tiny toilet.
25. Speaking of toilets, here’s a children’s book about the life cycle of a dog poop.
26. And if all that wasn’t enough to convince you to move to Japan — just remember — THEY HAVE A POKÉMON CENTER.
- U.S. President Barack Obama and leaders from 20 nations called for doubling clean energy research funding over the next five years at the Paris climate summit 🌍 ›
- Planned Parenthood officials said they believed Friday's shooting at a Colorado Springs clinic was motivated by opposition to abortion. ›
- And Kobe Bryant wrote a poem announcing that he's retiring from professional basketball at the end of this season 🏀🎭 ›