If you haven’t heard about Betty Who yet— meet your new favorite artist of 2014.
1. First off, YOU. HAVE. TO. HEAR. THIS. SONG. “Somebody Loves You” is such an anthem. It’s great. I guarantee you will be in a better mood after listening to it.
2. Truth is, you probably heard it while you were sobbing during the mega-viral “Home Depot Wedding Proposal” on YouTube.
And you you probably like, “OMG WHAT IS THIS SONG?!”
3. Since then she’s been killing it, performing songs off her EP, “The Movement” in preparation for her full album drop later this year under RCA.
4. “The Movement,” by the way, is a FANTASTIC EP. It’s one of those EP’s you put on and can legitimately listen all the way through.
5. “You’re In Love” is such a bop.
Puts on “Youre In Love” DOESN’T STOP LISTENING FOR 3 DAYS
6. But everyone’s secret favorite song is “High Society”.
“High Society” has legit one of the best sing-a-long lines ever, “WE’LL DRINK CHARDONNAY THROUGH THE DAY.”
8. According to Betty, her favorite workout song is Beyoncé’s “Crazy In Love LIVE.”
In her own words, Beyoncé “fills me with such a bad-assery.”
Betty is generally hilarious. Think the Jennifer Lawrence of music:
9. Let’s take a look at her Twitter:
10. She is super hilarious.
Like forreal LOL funny.
11. She’s also accurate.
12. But more importantly, she knows how to take a compliment.
I feel ya, Betty.