I think I just fell in love with Taylor Swift for that last comment. You do you boo boo.
Response to The 12 Best Moms In TV History:
No Joyce Summers on this list? Or Lorelai Gilmore? Shame!
1. Hell yes
2. No, and they start calling you for advice on pop culture
3. Living on a prayer baby
4. No, Now I borrow from my wealthier friends
5. They suck.
6. Yes. And I wouldn’t if you want your liver to work later on in life
7. Yes. She’s an annoying little twit
9. Sometimes no.
10. No, as you age, they get worse. (buzzfeed actually did an article about why a couple months ago)
11. If you have a good personality yes. If all you rely on is your looks, no
12. Yes, it’s gotten better. And around 30.
13. I just did and I’m 33 but if they’re not complaining then don’t worry about it!
14. No and I forget that I’m not in my 20’s all the time
17. After 30 you get one then they come in groups
The blinking. OMG the blinking.
Response to Can We Guess What Color Eyes You Have?:
It got me wrong. It said I have brown eyes answer I have blur
Evil Apples is a much better version. Its available for iphone and android users
I know someone who can add “swallow a lit sparkler” to this list
Response to The True Tragedy Of “American Sniper”:
I think it’s important to note that not every person experiences PTSD in the same way. My brother was in Iraq for an 18 month tour which was cut short due to our mothers untimely passing. He has nightmares every night but he doesn’t freak out on people’s during the day or have hallucinations. PTSD like many other mental health issues is a varied illness. The author of this article seemed to think otherwise.
SHARE THIS PAGE View Viral Dashboard ›