Warning: SPOILERS AHEAD. If you did not watch the season finale of True Blood, proceed with caution.
If you’re all caught up from last night’s finale, you may have noticed Eric’s casual vacay in Sweden. As Eric did some light reading in the daylight, Warlow was killed and all the vampires who consumed his magic faerie blood were transformed back to normal, which caused Eric to BURN on the mountain. It’s unclear whether or not he dies, but we’re willing to bet Pam is going to save him or something else totally crazy. But should our favorite Viking vamp disappear from the series forever, here’s a tribute to his best moments on the show.
First, play a little music.
3. When Eric gave Willa a reassuring look right before turning her into a vamp.
4. That time he just didn’t give a fuck.
5. And when he made this face.
6. That time Arlene’s kids were chilling at Fangtasia.
7. When he asked Jason if he could drive.
19. When Eric got all sappy and you wished he was actually real and speaking directly to you.
20. That time he was totally creepin’ at the graveyard.
26. That time he lovingly kissed Pam and all you ever wanted was for them to be together.
29. That time we saw a more vulnerable side to Eric.
36. And when we were plagued with the question of Eric’s existence in seasons to come.
- California Republican Kevin McCarthy has dropped out of the race to be the next speaker of the U.S. House. ›
- The United Nations has proposed a national unity government for Libya after peace talks between the north African country's two rival factions. ›
- It could take more than a year for Volkswagen to fix all its cars with diesel engines rigged to evade emissions tests, the company's U.S. CEO said. ›