Warning: SPOILERS AHEAD. If you did not watch the season finale of True Blood, proceed with caution.
If you’re all caught up from last night’s finale, you may have noticed Eric’s casual vacay in Sweden. As Eric did some light reading in the daylight, Warlow was killed and all the vampires who consumed his magic faerie blood were transformed back to normal, which caused Eric to BURN on the mountain. It’s unclear whether or not he dies, but we’re willing to bet Pam is going to save him or something else totally crazy. But should our favorite Viking vamp disappear from the series forever, here’s a tribute to his best moments on the show.
First, play a little music.
3. When Eric gave Willa a reassuring look right before turning her into a vamp.
4. That time he just didn’t give a fuck.
5. And when he made this face.
6. That time Arlene’s kids were chilling at Fangtasia.
7. When he asked Jason if he could drive.
19. When Eric got all sappy and you wished he was actually real and speaking directly to you.
20. That time he was totally creepin’ at the graveyard.
23. Every time he adorably apologized.
25. When he leaned over a little bit and you witnessed the majestic creases in his abs.
26. That time he lovingly kissed Pam and all you ever wanted was for them to be together.
27. The time he killed some jackass and got nervous about his ‘do.
29. That time we saw a more vulnerable side to Eric.
31. AND THEN WE SAW FULL FRONTAL.
See the NSFW images here.