Warning: SPOILERS AHEAD. If you did not watch the season finale of True Blood, proceed with caution.
If you’re all caught up from last night’s finale, you may have noticed Eric’s casual vacay in Sweden. As Eric did some light reading in the daylight, Warlow was killed and all the vampires who consumed his magic faerie blood were transformed back to normal, which caused Eric to BURN on the mountain. It’s unclear whether or not he dies, but we’re willing to bet Pam is going to save him or something else totally crazy. But should our favorite Viking vamp disappear from the series forever, here’s a tribute to his best moments on the show.
First, play a little music.
1. That time he dressed like this to meet the Governor.
2. When he laid in these silky sheets and blessed Sookie with his kiss.
3. When Eric gave Willa a reassuring look right before turning her into a vamp.
4. That time he just didn’t give a fuck.
5. And when he made this face.
6. That time Arlene’s kids were chilling at Fangtasia.
7. When he asked Jason if he could drive.
17. When Eric got flashbacks to his Vikings days.
19. When Eric got all sappy and you wished he was actually real and speaking directly to you.
20. That time he was totally creepin’ at the graveyard.
26. That time he lovingly kissed Pam and all you ever wanted was for them to be together.
28. When he sat on his fancy throne and looked directly into your soul.
29. That time we saw a more vulnerable side to Eric.
30. When he casually sunbathed naked in the snow.
32. That time he appreciated Pam’s fashion sense.
33. When he got hot and heavy with Talbot.
34. The time he mocked Bill for being the WORST.
36. And when we were plagued with the question of Eric’s existence in seasons to come.
- And how well do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz. ›