1. It made you laugh, cry, and scream. So many emotions.
2. It also taught you some things about sex.
Well, hopefully not completely, because Chrissy’s mom wasn’t the ideal source of information.
3. This movie made you want to play red rover and buy a tree house.
So this is what kids did without iPhones…
4. It also made you want to dance while riding your bike.
5. The soundtrack was amazing, and you still associate the songs with scenes from the movie.
You can listen to the playlist on Spotify.
6. Teeny’s boob life hack was pure genius and it gave tween girls everywhere an alternative to socks.
7. And ladies who graduated from the training-bra phase a little too early sympathized with Roberta.
8. As much as the foursome feared Crazy Pete, you kind of felt bad for him.
10. As funny and lighthearted as parts of Now and Then were, the whole séance thing scared the crap out of you.
*running and screaming*
11. When Teeny did the Cosmo quiz with the girls, you definitely played along to see what your results were.
12. And you and your friends picked which character you related to most.
13. You hoped to god you weren’t Chrissy because she had the worst luck.
15. This scene was hard to watch and probably still sends chills down your spine.
16. And even though Roberta was dealing with grief in her own way, you thought she deserved that punch for playing such a horrible prank.
17. You 100% had a crush on the hippie soldier, aka Brendan Fraser.
18. AND SCOTT WORMER WAS YOUR DREAM MAN.
“That’s the day Roberta stopped taping her boobs.”