4. Every time you try to cook, you either end up with a disaster…
Somehow this isn’t what the recipe image looked like.
5. …or an actual kitchen fire.
7. You tried knitting, but neither your hands nor the tools were doing what they’re SUPPOSED to do.
ISN’T THIS MEANT TO BE RELAXING?
8. You’re often too impatient to give the necessary attention to detail.
9. And sometimes you’re not the best at following directions, so you wing it more than you should.
11. Where you’ve tried to add whimsy, you’ve left a trail of nightmares.
12. The finished product maaaaybe tastes good, but it still looks terrifying.
13. So when your friends suggest a dinner party or potluck, you know you’ll be bringing something store-bought.
15. You dabbled in urban gardening (homegrown basil!) but the plants wilted in a matter of weeks.
Oh right. Water.
18. And you suspect that you shouldn’t be trusted with the more advanced tools.
19. You go through phases of picking up new and different hobbies.
Time to learn how to pickle!
20. But this also means that abandoned projects are hidden around your apartment, evidence of your failure.
Like all of those unraveling squares that were one day going to be scarves. Or something.
22. But hey, it doesn’t mean you can’t have fun trying.
- North Korea launched a rocket that the country said was carrying a satellite. Some critics think it was a way to test prohibited missile technology.
- U.S. Republican presidential candidates debated in New Hampshire ahead of Tuesday's primary, and the gloves were off 🇺🇸
- And Super Bowl Sunday has arrived. The Denver Broncos will take on the Carolina Panthers at Levi's Stadium in Santa Clara, California at 6:30 ET 🏈