3. This graffiti:
(Which, to be fair, is all over Brooklyn.)
5. Getting Steve Buscemi’s unwanted latte:
14. The bike valet at GoogaMooga:
17. And the co-op’s AGGRESSIVE red chairs:
19. This Yellow Pages protest:
22. This question:
24. PatStew jogging sightings:
25. This concerned child:
27. This crisis of faith:
28. Any strong stance on gluten products:
- The Washington, D.C., Navy Yard is on lockdown as law enforcement officers investigate reports of an active shooter on or near the campus.
- The U.S. has formally requested that Switzerland extradite 7 top FIFA officials who were arrested in Zurich in May.
- The U.S. government is investigating possible unlawful coordination by some airlines to keep prices high ✈️