1. True, he was a skinny little kid when he first showed up on-screen in Step Up 2 The Streets.
And still, you kind of had a crush on him. How could you not??
2. But ever since then, it’s just been one glorious ride leading to the confident, playful, super babe he is today.
3. He’s a goofball! Life with Moose means laughing every day.
4. He’s a total romantic, with an eye for the important little details.
And the best part is, it’s completely genuine.
5. If you ever have flooding issues, he’ll make the best of it.
No one’s known how to use water to his advantage THIS well since Jesus.
6. The boy can make an entrance.
7. And he knows that his 30-second dance is essentially the deus ex machina, but he still drops in to save his friends’ butts with humility and grace.
8. He’s humble and quick to make friends.
MOST people with a “the third” wouldn’t just drop it for an animal nickname, but Moose knows it’s what’s inside that counts.
9. He’s on the side of the proletariat.
And he’s ready to demonstrate his convictions with the POWER OF DANCE.
10. He is so much cooler than everyone he meets; it is actually embarrassing for them.
11. He has the CUTEST curly hair in the entire world.
Look at it. So well-manicured and shapely. Probably he can give you tips.
12. He’s got a really tight-knit and fun group of friends.
Just imagine the PARTIES you’d have.
13. He looks like a good kisser.
Sorry!!!!! It’s just true.
14. He oozes confidence and charm.
15. Like, imagine that little head nod was directed at you. IMAGINE!!!
16. Obviously he isn’t perfect, but when he does wrong he is genuinely remorseful.
17. He isn’t just a good dance partner. He’s a good life partner.
18. Don’t get it twisted: Moose is on top of the game.
- A large object discovered Wednesday on the coast of the island of Réunion belongs to the same type of aircraft as missing Malaysia Airlines Flight 370, a U.S. official told the Associated Press.
- A University of Cincinnati officer has been charged with murder for shooting Samuel Dubose, an unarmed black man.
- Uber drivers waiting for ride requests near the International Airport of Mexico City were pelted with rocks, sticks, eggs, and flour yesterday afternoon. Local authorities are investigating the incident.