1. Your apartment when you walk in the door after coming home from a trip.
2. The tops of babies’ heads.
3. The pads of dogs’ paws.
4. Your pet cat, but specifically yours, not just any cat.
6. Grandmas’ homes.
7. Old baseball gloves.
8. A freshly popped can of tennis balls.
9. A new pack of printer paper.
10. The Bible.
11. The forests of the Pacific Northwest.
12. Burning wood.
13. Smoke in your hair the day after camping.
14. BBQ from the next house over.
15. The lingering whiff of cologne (ideally Curve for Men) from a person who just left the room.
16. A crisp new shower curtain.
17. A rental car.
20. Pool supply shops.
21. Tobacco shops.
25. The pillow of a loved one.
26. The sweat of your crush.
27. Old Spice.
28. Any brand of coconut shampoo, in the hair of someone who just used it.
29. Dr. Bronner’s peppermint soap.
30. Dr. Pepper Lip Smackers.
31. Your clothes whenever your friend’s mom washed them.
32. Fresh money.
33. Fried cheese curds at the state fair.
34. Fried zeppoles at the state fair.
35. Carnivals in general.
36. Old books.
37. New textbooks.
38. Glossy magazines.
39. Tropical rainstorms in Florida’s jungles.
40. Regular rainstorms on hot pavement.
41. Train yards.
42. New Band-Aids.
43. Freshly mown grass.
44. Fir trees.
45. Fall leaves.
47. Sea breeze.
51. Brewing coffee.
52. Freshly baked bread.
53. Freshly baked cookies.
54. Vanilla extract.
56. Sautéed garlic.
57. Just-lit matches.
59. Snap firecrackers, after being snapped.
60. Gummy candies.
63. Elmer’s glue.
64. Elementary school art rooms.
- All charges have been dismissed against a popular protest organizer in Chicago. He was arrested Tuesday during protests over a video showing the police shooting of a black teen. ›
- Frank Gifford's family says the NFL star had CTE, the degenerative brain disease linked to football. He died in August. ›
- And President Obama actually made his daughters laugh at the annual White House turkey pardon. ›