2. When she tried to blend in with that blanket behind her.
3. When she cuffed her harem pants AND her t-shirt and was like, “No such thing as too boxy.”
That confident stride! The matching Keds!
4. When she knew exactly what to wear to get a date at Singles’ Night.
5. When it didn’t even matter that Baby George Clooney stood her up because that peplum, come on.
(And then when Baby George Clooney did come around and obviously couldn’t resist.)
6. When an entire village got trapped in her sweater.
ABC / Via seabearia.tumblr.com
7. When she knew the magic was in the details.
9. When she sacrificed her sleeves to show off the guns.
10. When her accessories game was on point.
11. When she took us down to the rodeo.
13. When she wasn’t afraid of pleats.
14. When not even a hangover could hold back her style.
15. When she refused to shy away from bold prints.
16. When she put together the triple threat of khaki overalls/mock turtleneck/cuffed booties.
THAT MOCK TURTLENECK THOUGH.
In The News Today
- The European Union is now using naval vessels in the Mediterranean to intercept boats that are smuggling refugees and migrants to Europe. ›
- Texas carried out its 11th execution of the year on Tuesday — the most of any state — putting to death an inmate who murdered a man over $8. ›
- The U.S. is investigating how a cargo ship with 33 people on board sank during Hurricane Joaquin. The ship went missing in the Caribbean last week. ›