1. In a serious and dignified manner, a teacher or principal calls this class “the finest class to ever walk these halls.”
They get better every year.
2. A mom gets touched when a dad cries.
Like a good guy-cry isn’t totally a thing.
5. Someone makes a joke about “plastics.” Parents, that movie is about a college graduate.
8. In the heat of the moment, people use awfully strong language!
“Forever.” “Best.” It bears repeating: “Finest.”
10. Someone’s older sibling snorts after overhearing a teenager say, “We’ll keep in touch!”
Haters gonna hate.
12. Seniors will hear about “the real world,” because I guess teenagers are just making that whole “high school” thing up.
The last few years? Nah, you imagined that.
13. Adults walk around with their high expectations showing.
NO PRESSURE OR ANYTHING.
14. Someone gets fed up with platitudes and lays down some truth.
15. A speech contains a metaphor about a dandelion.
We are so this dandelion.
16. This metaphor will expand to involve wind.
17. Suddenly overcome by emotion, someone will have to stop talking for a moment.
19. Another senior is way too cool for all this pomp and circumstance.
20. At least three people screw the pooch on what should be a straightforward handshake.
23. No one can explain the rules of the tassle.
Where does it go, yo? No one knows.
24. If someone doesn’t trip on the way to the stage, you’re doing something wrong.
25. Everyone with a camera tries to snap a pic of the caps in the air. All of these will come out blurry.
- Some 150 migrants stranded in the French city of Calais stormed the Channel Tunnel on Saturday in an attempt to make it to British territory.
- One person was killed and two others were seriously injured Friday when an air medical transport helicopter crashed in Colorado.
- Popular sections of Reddit went dark this week as confusion and protests swept the site.