1. Macchu Picchu is truly incredible but there’s much more to Peru.
7. Then there’s new drinks to try like the pisco sour, which tops a piña colada any day.
The pisco sour is a brandy drink, made with lemon juice, egg whites and angostura. You’ll be surprised how strong it is but not at how quickly you gulp it down.
10. Or chirimoya, a fruit straight out of Willy Wonka that can taste like a banana, strawberry, pineapple or all three.
If you’re a human that likes fruits and all things happy in the world, your life is incomplete without tasting this fruit native to the Andes.
21. There’s a rare red beach at the Paracas National Reserve that you need to see to believe.
Its color is due to “ancient volcanic activity after eruptions that struck the Pacific, producing a type of clay with that color as the sand component.”
- U.S. Republican presidential candidates will debate at 8 p.m. ET in New Hampshire, ahead of Tuesday's primary 🇺🇸
- Twitter's CEO responded to backlash over reports that Twitter would move to an algorithmic feed, insisting that the product would remain real-time.
- Deep breaths: Beyoncé dropped a new song and video called "Formation." She's performing at the Super Bowl on Sunday 👑🐝