1. There is a man-sized rabbit.
If this guy wasn’t in any of your nightmares growing up…you’re one of the lucky ones.
2. There are no real presents.
Books about Jesus of Nazareth don’t count as presents, Mom.
3. It is not an acceptable drinking holiday.
What kind of a goddamned charade is this? If there are no Bloody Marys, you can’t call it brunch. Just stop. Stop it.
4. People hunt for eggs in the yard.
Who masterminded the hunt and thought it would be fun? No one is getting even close to having a little bit of fun. I would rather do sit-ups than play this game. The worst part….you can’t drink to lessen your boredom because, guess what, it’s Easter.
5. You have to go to Church.
There is no escape from it either. Just ask that little girl.
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- At least three people – including a police officer – died in a shooting at a Planned Parenthood in Colorado Springs. The suspect is in police custody. ›
- At least 15 people were killed after a suicide bomber attacked a Shiite Muslim procession of hundreds of people in Nigeria. ›
- And how well do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz. ›