7. Throw in some spices and add-ins, then simmer for 10-20 minutes! That’s it!
Simple recipe at Zoom Yummy.
8. Customize however you like.
Recipe for Citrus Spiced Mulled Wine at Dirty Gourmet.
9. You can make it with cranberries.
Recipe at Home is Where The Cookies Are.
10. Or sweet, juicy oranges.
Recipe at Azragermangal’s Weblog.
16. In Scandinavia, it’s called glögg.
Glögg is usually filled with just almonds and raisins, and often involves brandy in addition to wine. Pictured above with Danish pancakes.
18. But it probably tastes better homemade.
Recipe at Boulder Locavore.
19. Or served fresh by cool dudes at your local Christmas market.
20. If you’re averse to beverages, try a mulled wine lollipop!
Available on Etsy.
21. Mulled wine poached pears are another option.
Gordon Ramsay’s recipe at Channel 4.
22. But who are you kidding? Nothing will beat the actual drink.
Recipe at Green Kitchen Stories.