7. Throw in some spices and add-ins, then simmer for 10-20 minutes! That’s it!
Simple recipe at Zoom Yummy.
8. Customize however you like.
Recipe for Citrus Spiced Mulled Wine at Dirty Gourmet.
9. You can make it with cranberries.
Recipe at Home is Where The Cookies Are.
10. Or sweet, juicy oranges.
Recipe at Azragermangal’s Weblog.
16. In Scandinavia, it’s called glögg.
Glögg is usually filled with just almonds and raisins, and often involves brandy in addition to wine. Pictured above with Danish pancakes.
18. But it probably tastes better homemade.
Recipe at Boulder Locavore.
19. Or served fresh by cool dudes at your local Christmas market.
20. If you’re averse to beverages, try a mulled wine lollipop!
Available on Etsy.
21. Mulled wine poached pears are another option.
Gordon Ramsay’s recipe at Channel 4.
22. But who are you kidding? Nothing will beat the actual drink.
Recipe at Green Kitchen Stories.
- The South Carolina Senate voted to remove the Confederate battle flag from statehouse grounds. The bill still must be passed by the House.
- Greece has a new finance minister after Yanis Varoufakis resigned on Monday following the country's "no" vote on austerity measures tied to further bailout funds.
- More than 1 million people are expected to attend Pope Francis' mass in Ecuador on Monday.