6. Just pour a bottle of your favorite red wine into a saucepan…
7. Throw in some spices and add-ins, then simmer for 10-20 minutes! That’s it!
Simple recipe at Zoom Yummy.
8. Customize however you like.
Recipe for Citrus Spiced Mulled Wine at Dirty Gourmet.
9. You can make it with cranberries.
Recipe at Home is Where The Cookies Are.
10. Or sweet, juicy oranges.
Recipe at Azragermangal’s Weblog.
11. Try adding some bay leaves and lime.
Recipe at A Glug of Oil.
12. It will be crazy delicious regardless of what you throw in.
16. In Scandinavia, it’s called glögg.
Glögg is usually filled with just almonds and raisins, and often involves brandy in addition to wine. Pictured above with Danish pancakes.
18. But it probably tastes better homemade.
Recipe at Boulder Locavore.
19. Or served fresh by cool dudes at your local Christmas market.
20. If you’re averse to beverages, try a mulled wine lollipop!
Available on Etsy.
21. Mulled wine poached pears are another option.
Gordon Ramsay’s recipe at Channel 4.
22. But who are you kidding? Nothing will beat the actual drink.
Recipe at Green Kitchen Stories.
23. So cozy, so comfortable.
Recipe at Cooking Melangery.
- Illinois' attorney general has asked the U.S. Department of Justice's Civil Rights Division to investigate Chicago's police department. ›
- It's World AIDS Day — 35 million people have died from AIDS-related conditions, and more than 34 million people are living with the disease. ›
- Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg says he'll give away 99% of his Facebook shares (worth $45 billion today) over the course of his life. ›