7. Throw in some spices and add-ins, then simmer for 10-20 minutes! That’s it!
Simple recipe at Zoom Yummy.
8. Customize however you like.
Recipe for Citrus Spiced Mulled Wine at Dirty Gourmet.
9. You can make it with cranberries.
Recipe at Home is Where The Cookies Are.
10. Or sweet, juicy oranges.
Recipe at Azragermangal’s Weblog.
16. In Scandinavia, it’s called glögg.
Glögg is usually filled with just almonds and raisins, and often involves brandy in addition to wine. Pictured above with Danish pancakes.
18. But it probably tastes better homemade.
Recipe at Boulder Locavore.
19. Or served fresh by cool dudes at your local Christmas market.
20. If you’re averse to beverages, try a mulled wine lollipop!
Available on Etsy.
21. Mulled wine poached pears are another option.
Gordon Ramsay’s recipe at Channel 4.
22. But who are you kidding? Nothing will beat the actual drink.
Recipe at Green Kitchen Stories.
- Prosecutors will seek the death penalty for Dylann Roof, accused of killing 9 people in a Charleston church in June. ›
- Kentucky clerk Kim Davis has been taken into federal custody until she orders her staff to issue marriage licenses. ›
- Donald Trump has pledged to support the eventual Republican presidential nominee in 2016 and not mount a 3rd-party run. ›