2k12 was a wildly fruitful and artistic year for James Franco!
No need to applaud YET, guys. Let’s hear about his successes first!
2. He sold his fictionalized memoir, “Actors Anonymous,” to Amazon!
The literary opus will be about his experiences as an actor and grad student.
3. He signed on to play Robert Mapplethorpe, known for his boundary-pushing (and dildo-featuring) photography.
6. He curated an art exhibition called “Rebel.”
It was inspired by Rebel Without a Cause and includes his own work.
9. He debuted his Motown-inspired spoken word band, “Daddy.”
10. Smokey Robinson collaborated with him on one of his tracks!
12. He began his new column for Playboy, “Francophile.”
14. He directed an R.E.M. video starring Lindsay Lohan.
But don’t get too blown away yet, y’all!
“I’m comin’ at YOU, 2013!”
- Bernie Sanders and Donald Trump have won the New Hampshire primaries for the Democratic and Republican nominations 🇺🇸
- The Supreme Court put on hold President Obama's climate change plan, which aims to curb carbon dioxide emissions from power plants.
- And thank the Force: Disney's profits hit an all-time high of $2.9 billion after the latest *Star Wars* film release ✨💰