1. You never go to bed on time even though you need at least eight hours of sleep to function properly.
2. And you are guaranteed to hit snooze on your alarm clock every single morning, even if you have things to do.
It’s only a question of how many times.
3. You tell yourself you’re a procrastinator and that there’s nothing you can do about it.
4. You’ve made a habit of drinking way more coffee than your body can handle.
5. You know your limits with alcohol and you love to push them.
6. The words “all you can eat” are your kryptonite.
7. Even though you will hate yourself for it the next day, there’s a soft spot in your burning heart for spicy food.
8. You’ll drain your phone’s battery by playing games and music when you’re awaiting an important phone call.
9. You’re always late, you know you’re always late, and you’ve accepted that you’re always late.
10. And if you’re early, you’re way too early — like, embarrassingly early.
11. For some odd reason, you buy plane tickets at the absolute last second and pay the highest price.
And you’ve known about this trip for a year.