1. In an amazing YouTube video, a bit of internet magic was candidly captured.
2. It has gone on to be known around the web as “chin wars.”
4. He’s the obvious winner of this particular chin war.
5. Just look at how casually he’s able to transition in and out of it.
6. So we decided to try it out.
Here Are Today's Top Stories
- Thai police arrested a man alleged to have explosives in his possession, almost two weeks after a deadly bomb blast in Bangkok killed 20 people. ›
- A Harris County, Texas, sheriff's deputy was ambushed Friday night when a man walked up and repeatedly shot him from behind. ›
- Dominica Prime Minister Roosevelt Skerrit said that Tropical Storm Erika killed 20 people there, and set the island back 20 years from the damage. ›