2 Subway footlongs
-1 BLT, with just onions and green bell peppers
-1 Italian BMT, also with just onions and green peppers
1 stick of butter
1 1/2 cups chicken stock
1 tbsp fresh sage, chopped
3. 1. Separate the sandwich insides from the bread.
And preheat the oven to 375°.
4. 2. Chop the bread into small pieces and toast them.
Chop the bread into roughly 1-inch squares and then toast in the oven for 10-15 minutes (until golden brown and toasty).
5. 3. Chop up the sandwich insides.
6. 4. Sautee them in butter.
Over medium heat, with 2 tablespoons of butter. Until soft and fragrant, 10-15 minutes.
7. 5. Combine everything in a baking dish.
Including the chopped sage, chicken stock, and the rest of the butter. (We used an 8” x 8” baking dish).
8. 6. Bake in the oven.
At 375°. Covered with aluminum foil for 25-30 minutes and then uncovered for 20-25 minutes (until slightly browned on top).
9. 7. Enjoy!
We've got your WKND covered.
- Some 150 migrants stranded in the French city of Calais stormed the Channel Tunnel on Saturday in an attempt to make it to British territory.
- One person was killed and two others were seriously injured Friday when an air medical transport helicopter crashed in Colorado.
- Popular sections of Reddit went dark this week as confusion and protests swept the site.