1. We were curious to see how far $5 would go, food-wise, in different countries around the world.
Based on average food prices there.
2. So we decided to figure it out.
3. One lesson: You can buy a whole lot of coffee for $5 in India.
- Planned Parenthood officials said they believed Friday's shooting at a Colorado Springs clinic was motivated by opposition to abortion. ›
- World leaders will meet in Paris starting Monday to discuss a potential global climate change agreement. ›
- And watch a man react to the modern world after spending 44 years in prison. ›