1. We were curious to see how far $5 would go, food-wise, in different countries around the world.
Based on average food prices there.
2. So we decided to figure it out.
3. One lesson: You can buy a whole lot of coffee for $5 in India.
Here Are The Top Stories
- The U.S. will release Israeli spy Jonathan Pollard after 30 years. The move isn't tied to the Iran nuclear deal, American officials say.
- Joyce Mitchell, the prison worker who accused of helping two inmates escape from a New York prison, pleaded guilty and faces up to seven years in prison.
- The NFL has upheld Tom Brady's four-game suspension for his alleged involvement with the deflation of footballs 🏈