1. Behold, Kate Middleton’s newly layered hair.
2. It has a sexy tousled look in high winds.
4. Of which the prince seems to approve.
5. When neatly combed the side bangs practically disappear.
6. But even from afar, you know something is different!
7. Is it the glow of pregnancy? You wonder, wishfully.
8. No! She just has SIDE BANGS.
9. That look retro with this conservative dress.
10. She needs a wind machine, you start to think.
11. To muss those perfectly sculpted curls.
12. But doesn’t it look nice when she observes rocks glass in cases under flattering museum light?
13. REGAL even though she’s without her crown?
14. The nice thing about this hair is, if she’s ever feeling bored or disgusted by something, she can use it to hide her facial expression.
To review, this is Kate pre-haircut.
On November 8. (Wearing an old dress too! That thriftster.)
15. And this is Kate post-haircut.
Long live layers.
What do you think?
h/t Us Weekly.
- Greece will decide on Sunday whether they will accept austerity measures as a condition of a bailout that may stave off an imminent financial and economic crisis.
- Some 150 migrants stranded in the French city of Calais stormed the Channel Tunnel in an attempt to make it to British territory.
- It took a while, but an English national soccer team has finally defeated Germany in a major tournament. England took third place with a 1-0 win over the top-ranked German team in the FIFA Women's World Cup ⚽️
- Chile defeated Argentina on penalties to win the Copa America tournament. It's the first ever trophy for Chile in the 99 years of the Copa ⚽️