1. When you’re learning to ride a bike, maybe stay away from hills.
5. Posed photos are lame, but they’re not that bad. Just get it over with.
6. If you’re not into sports, that’s totally fine.
Also, importantly: If you are really good at sports, don’t be a jerk about it. Stay cool.
9. Cutting hair is for grown-ups. DO NOT ATTEMPT.
11. Don’t be a bully, seriously.
13. There are plenty of things worth experimenting with when you’re growing up. Facial hair isn’t one of them.
15. Give your parents a break, their job ain’t easy.
16. Don’t play with your food.
Even if it’s kinda cute. Keep it together.
17. The opposite sex does not have cooties. They are safe for socialization.
Proceed with caution, though. For real.
20. School is kinda scary at first, but you’ll get to make friends and learn stuff, so don’t sweat it.
22. Don’t take a nap in the ball pi— actually you know what? Yeah, take a nap in the ball pit.
- Kids in California schools can no longer be opted out of vaccination on religious or personal grounds under a new law.
- New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie, who has faced political fallout from the "Bridgegate" scandal, is running for president. He's the 14th Republican in the race.
- Misty Copeland has become the first black female principal dancer in American Ballet Theater's 75-year history.