3. The “Men in Tights” song.
4. Which is basically the “Jews in Space” song.
6. When 15 commandments became 10.
9. Every time the fourth wall breaks.
11. The “Puttin’ on the Ritz” performance from Young Frankenstein.
13. The Blazing Saddles tollbooth scene.
14. Isaac Hayes’ cameo in Men in Tights.
16. Every glorious second of the totally-not-too-long Spaceballs intro.
18. When the sheriff holds himself hostage in Blazing Saddles.
19. The “stand-up philosopher” bit from History of the World Part 1.
Comicus: “[I’m a] stand-up philosopher. I coalesce the vapors of human existence into a viable and meaningful comprehension.”
Dole Office Clerk: “Oh, a bullshit artist!”
20. This potshot from Dracula: Dead and Loving It.
21. This Abbott and Costello reference from Men in Tights.
22. This jumpsuit/car combo from High Anxiety.
23. The alien dance routine in Spaceballs.
25. The Hitler audition from The Producers.
26. And then “Springtime for Hitler,” obviously.
27. When Dark Helmet plays with his dolls.
Totally improvised, by the way.