33 Costume Design Details In Movies That Are As Subtle As They Are Smart
In Forrest Gump, whenever the time changes, he's wearing a blue shirt.
Editor's Note: BuzzFeed does not support discriminatory or hateful speech in any form. We stand by the LGBTQ+ community and all fans who found a home in the "Harry Potter" series and will work to provide a safe space for fans. If you, like us, feel impassioned about trans rights, learn more or donate here.
4. The Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix pink progression.
6. The Monty Python and the Holy Grail chain mail.
8. The Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade Nazi uniforms.
12. The Star Wars: The Last Jedi repaired jacket.
13. The Captain America: The Winter Soldier necklace.
15. The Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom dress-up.
16. The The 40-Year-Old Virgin face T-shirt.
17. The Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets hand-me-down Ron's robes.
18. And the Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix hand-me-downs.
20. The Scott Pilgrim vs. the World band shirt.
21. ...and the Scott Pilgrim vs. the World band shirt.
23. The Rocketman "Goodbye Yellow Brick Road" outfit.
24. The Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2 father references.
26. The Crazy Rich Asians ring.
27. The National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation "turtleneck."
28. The Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix teaching attire.
30. The Spaceballs look-a-like.
32. The Talladega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby loss of sponsorship.
33. And finally, the Harry Potter costume that never changed.
In the Harry Potter Movies (2001-2011), Snape’s costume was the only one that never changed. According to costume designer, Jany Temine:"Because, it was perfect. When something is perfect you cannot change it.” She joined in Prisoner of Azkaban and changed most costumes except Snape’s. from MovieDetails