1. You’re awful at taking compliments.
It’s not that you don’t believe them, you just never learned how to respond.
3. You’re literally offended by movies where the “ugly person” takes off their glasses and is suddenly hot.
It took so much more than that.
4. You side-eye anyone who makes a remark about how much you’ve “improved.”
Gonna need you to look up the definition of “backhanded compliment.”
5. You never learned how to flirt so now you’re the absolute worst at it.
When did everyone learn these skills? Did you miss that class?
6. If someone looks at you for too long you assume there’s something on your face.
Oh. OH. They’re just checking you out.
7. Someone who used to make fun of you for being ugly has tried to hit on you and you were like LOL.
8. But you briefly considered accepting just to spite them.
9. You’re not fazed by a bad hair day because you know what a bad hair life feels like.
10. Whenever anyone asks you out, you automatically assume they’re kidding.
11. You keep accepting invitations to “hang out,” and SURPRISE, it’s a date.
Apparently hot people say “hang out” when they mean “make out.”
12. The whole acci-date thing also makes you constantly second-guess your interactions with people. You never had to worry about that before.
13. You take less time to get ready because you never saw the point in taking forever to gussy up.
Pants on? Good enough.
14. You have super high standards for dating because good looks alone will never impress you.
15. As a result, people have all kinds of stupid opinions on your romantic choices.
No, I’m not “too hot” for my partner, you just have awful taste.
16. You can easily tell who else was a late bloomer and you have an instant affinity with them.
You meet them and you’re like “YOOOOO!”
17. You get extremely indignant when you hear people criticizing someone’s looks.
THEY’RE PROBABLY A REALLY GOOD PERSON, UNLIKE YOU.
18. If your transformation was related to weight loss, everyone feels entitled to talk about how proud they are that you “got healthy.”
Size =/= Health Status.
19. You’re a little freaked out by how much nicer everyone is now.
Where was all of this kindness before?