Yesterday, medical workers on Reddit were asked their most “OMG what is that?” moment.
We expected some nasty things to be described. But we certainly didn’t expect the carnival of pure horror that resulted.
The thread is too awful to display on its own terms. Every tale has therefore been given a lovely picture to keep it company. If you’re struggling (and you will), just click the other box.
1. This is probably the worst pregnancy story ever told.
3. This is a detail you neither knew nor wanted to about motorcycle accidents.
4. If you’re looking at this story about crabs…
You may wish to take a quick gulp of this puppy.
5. Here’s a tale that makes The Exorcist look tame.
6. So it’s probably best to leave this Guinea Pig here.
7. This is the possibly the worst story involving a tramp’s toenail you’ll ever see.
This, on the other hand, is a duckling.
8. How you doing? You could read a nasty story about an injured arm.
Or look at a rabbit doing some digging.
But you’ll probably be wanting to look at these piglets about now.
10. This is Sharon Stone with a lovely baby goat.
11. OH SORRY, got muddled. Hope you were paying attention. Anyway, there’s just time for this:
- The Dutch Safety Board has released a final report of its investigation into why Malaysian Airlines Flight MH17 broke up over Ukraine in 2014. ›
- Condé Nast has acquired Pitchfork, the independent music website and magazine, for an undisclosed amount. ›
- Iran's parliament approved a deal on its nuclear program, which was agreed to in July following lengthy talks between six world powers. ›