2. Michael Jackson Mixed Media Print, $18
You know, a wreath of oranges. Get it here.
5. PBR Jellies, $12
The artist doesn’t just restrict herself to narwhals.
7. Opium & Cocaine Bowls, $45 together
This is not a drill, decoupage is the best.
11. Burlesque Dog Print, $12
It’s printed on a page from an 1888 German magazine.
17. Fabric Bird Kinetic Scupture, $110
Perfect for a very highbrow baby’s nursery.
24. Ass Burger, $800
The perfect way to blow that spare $800 you’ve had kicking around.
26. Leg Sculpture, €4,400.00
But who can really put a price tag on genius?
27. Passersby Sculptures, €35.00 for 9
Like a little city for your mantel or desk.
We've got your WKND covered.
- Some 150 migrants stranded in the French city of Calais stormed the Channel Tunnel on Saturday in an attempt to make it to British territory.
- One person was killed and two others were seriously injured Friday when an air medical transport helicopter crashed in Colorado.
- Popular sections of Reddit went dark this week as confusion and protests swept the site.