2. Michael Jackson Mixed Media Print, $18
You know, a wreath of oranges. Get it here.
5. PBR Jellies, $12
The artist doesn’t just restrict herself to narwhals.
7. Opium & Cocaine Bowls, $45 together
This is not a drill, decoupage is the best.
11. Burlesque Dog Print, $12
It’s printed on a page from an 1888 German magazine.
17. Fabric Bird Kinetic Scupture, $110
Perfect for a very highbrow baby’s nursery.
24. Ass Burger, $800
The perfect way to blow that spare $800 you’ve had kicking around.
26. Leg Sculpture, €4,400.00
But who can really put a price tag on genius?
27. Passersby Sculptures, €35.00 for 9
Like a little city for your mantel or desk.
We've got your WKND covered.
- [Dominica Prime Minister Roosevelt Skerrit said that Tropical Storm Erika killed 20 people there, and set the island back 20 years from the damage. ›] (http://www.buzzfeed.com/stephaniemcneal/at-least-5-people-are-missing-after-tropical-storm-erika-thr)
- [Police are investigating the death of Jamycheal Mitchell, 24, who was arrested months ago in Virginia for allegedly stealing about $5 worth of groceries. He was found dead in his jail cell last week. ›] (http://www.buzzfeed.com/jimdalrympleii/black-man-held-for-months-for-stealing-5-worth-of-snacks-fou)
- Owen Labrie was found not guilty of felony sexual assault charges stemming from a 15-year-old former student's accusations that he raped her at St. Paul's School. ›