2. Michael Jackson Mixed Media Print, $18
You know, a wreath of oranges. Get it here.
5. PBR Jellies, $12
The artist doesn’t just restrict herself to narwhals.
7. Opium & Cocaine Bowls, $45 together
This is not a drill, decoupage is the best.
11. Burlesque Dog Print, $12
It’s printed on a page from an 1888 German magazine.
17. Fabric Bird Kinetic Scupture, $110
Perfect for a very highbrow baby’s nursery.
24. Ass Burger, $800
The perfect way to blow that spare $800 you’ve had kicking around.
26. Leg Sculpture, €4,400.00
But who can really put a price tag on genius?
27. Passersby Sculptures, €35.00 for 9
Like a little city for your mantel or desk.
- At least one member of Ukraine's National Guard has died and about 90 people were injured after protesters clashed with police outside of Parliament in Ukraine. ›
- Lawyers for the NFL and New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady failed to reach a settlement in the deflategate case. A decision is expected by Friday. ›
- Thai police have issued two new arrest warrants as the search widens for the suspects behind Bangkok's deadly shrine bombing. ›