2. Michael Jackson Mixed Media Print, $18
You know, a wreath of oranges. Get it here.
5. PBR Jellies, $12
The artist doesn’t just restrict herself to narwhals.
7. Opium & Cocaine Bowls, $45 together
This is not a drill, decoupage is the best.
11. Burlesque Dog Print, $12
It’s printed on a page from an 1888 German magazine.
17. Fabric Bird Kinetic Scupture, $110
Perfect for a very highbrow baby’s nursery.
24. Ass Burger, $800
The perfect way to blow that spare $800 you’ve had kicking around.
26. Leg Sculpture, €4,400.00
But who can really put a price tag on genius?
27. Passersby Sculptures, €35.00 for 9
Like a little city for your mantel or desk.
- Illegal immigrants living in Britain will face abrupt eviction from rental properties under new laws designed to reduce the UK's appeal as a migrant destination.
- President Barack Obama will unveil on Monday a plan that is considered to be "the strongest action ever taken" in the U.S. to combat climate change.
- Cilla Black, the legendary English singer and TV star, has died at her home in Spain, according to local police. She was 72 years old.