2. Michael Jackson Mixed Media Print, $18
You know, a wreath of oranges. Get it here.
5. PBR Jellies, $12
The artist doesn’t just restrict herself to narwhals.
7. Opium & Cocaine Bowls, $45 together
This is not a drill, decoupage is the best.
11. Burlesque Dog Print, $12
It’s printed on a page from an 1888 German magazine.
17. Fabric Bird Kinetic Scupture, $110
Perfect for a very highbrow baby’s nursery.
24. Ass Burger, $800
The perfect way to blow that spare $800 you’ve had kicking around.
26. Leg Sculpture, €4,400.00
But who can really put a price tag on genius?
27. Passersby Sculptures, €35.00 for 9
Like a little city for your mantel or desk.
We've got your WKND covered.
- At least 86 people were killed in twin bomb blasts during a peace rally near the main train station in Turkey's capital. ›
- Activists are celebrating the 20th anniversary of the Million Man March at the National Mall in Washington, D.C. ›
- Elections on Sunday are widely expected to hand Belarusian President Alexander Lukashenko a fifth term since 1994. ›