1. Let’s start with the basics.
3. So how should women behave?
5. Then come personal opinions.
The best part of this is how many people clearly Google simply, “I like women.”
8. Time for the questions!
Thanks, Todd Akin.
14. And finally, total projection.
So in conclusion, women are crazy, money-grubbing, submissive, unfunny, beautiful, ugly, smart, stupid, and physically ill-equipped to do most things. And please, whatever you do, don’t offer them equality.
- Justice Antonin Scalia, who served almost 30 years on the Supreme Court as one of its most prominent and influential conservative voices, died Saturday. He was 79.
- U.S. Republican presidential candidates are debating for the first time since Donald Trump's win in New Hampshire.
- Bitterly cold temperatures and arctic winds began freezing large swathes of the U.S. Northeast on Saturday.