Or something to enjoy all on your own.
Sometimes you just want to relax with your own thoughts and some nice oolong.
Find out how to use tea to clean your home at Apartment Therapy.
7. Make your own heart-shaped tea bags.
Or cat-shaped, or star-shaped, or rhombus-shaped, or whatever shape your tea-loving heart desires. Directions here.
8. Turn old teacups into candle holders.
I did this in my apartment, and although at first my roommates mocked me, now we light them every time we have people over HAHAHAHAHA. Directions here.
12. Or a mug with a pocket cozy.
This is a great knitting pattern for a beginner. Directions here.
13. Or a teacup you painted yourself.
14. Keep your tea close and your cookies closer.
That doesn’t make any sense. Oh well. Available here.
15. Make sure you’re brewing it at the right temperature.
More info here.
16. Make your tea last longer with a tea cannister.
You can prolong its life up to a year. This one is available here.
17. Label canning jars with chalkboard paint to keep track of loose-leaf tea.
18. Store a small amount of yarn in a tea infuser for portable projects.
This idea comes from David Leon Morgan.
19. Invest in some teapot-shaped sugar cubes.
Whooooa, meta. Available here.
23. Ask for “no water” in your Starbucks iced tea.
Apparently they’re made with half water and half tea, so you’ll get twice as much tea (and buzz for the rest of the day) with this order.
25. Tea-dye an egg.
An incredibly low-key Easter DIY. Directions here.
26. Mustachify your mugs and all who drink from them.
27. Make a flying tea bag rocket.
We haven’t tried this, so we can’t guarantee you won’t set your house on fire, but if it works it’s totally awesome. Directions here.
- Mullah Omar, the Taliban's reclusive leader, died more than two years ago, Afghan officials say. The Taliban hasn't commented.
- Officials released new footage proving Sandra Bland was "alive and well" when her mugshot was taken. The release aims to counter social media rumors that she was deceased in the photo.
- Michel Platini, the current UEFA president, will be a candidate in the 2016 FIFA election to replace Sepp Blatter ⚽️