2. Margie is skeptical that she’ll ever find The One.
But she appreciates your reassurance.
3. Cameron thinks everyone should remember that Feb. 14 is just a day.
Just like any other day, people. Nothing to see here.
6. Mindy still can’t shake the memories of last Valentine’s Day.
She may have only been two weeks old, but that date at McDonald’s was a waking nightmare.
8. On the outside, Jane and Sam seem like the perfect couple.
They haven’t spoken, except to pass the ketchup, in weeks.
9. Svetlana can’t take another minute of her so-called friends flashing their engagement rings.
11. Lauren knows that going out to eat will be such a pain in the ass.
Most of these restaurants DON’T EVEN TAKE RESERVATIONS; how are they so crowded at 6:45 on a weeknight?
13. Tucker lost track of which girls he sent chocolates to and now none of them will answer his Snapchats.
16. Angelina knows it’s not healthy to Facebook-stalk her ex, but after one too many Taylor Swift songs she just can’t help it.
- Illegal immigrants living in Britain will face abrupt eviction from rental properties under new laws designed to reduce the UK's appeal as a migrant destination.
- President Barack Obama will unveil on Monday a plan that is considered to be "the strongest action ever taken" in the U.S. to combat climate change.
- Cilla Black, the legendary English singer and TV star, has died at her home in Spain, according to local police. She was 72 years old.