2. Margie is skeptical that she’ll ever find The One.
But she appreciates your reassurance.
3. Cameron thinks everyone should remember that Feb. 14 is just a day.
Just like any other day, people. Nothing to see here.
6. Mindy still can’t shake the memories of last Valentine’s Day.
She may have only been two weeks old, but that date at McDonald’s was a waking nightmare.
8. On the outside, Jane and Sam seem like the perfect couple.
They haven’t spoken, except to pass the ketchup, in weeks.
9. Svetlana can’t take another minute of her so-called friends flashing their engagement rings.
11. Lauren knows that going out to eat will be such a pain in the ass.
Most of these restaurants DON’T EVEN TAKE RESERVATIONS; how are they so crowded at 6:45 on a weeknight?