2. Margie is skeptical that she’ll ever find The One.
But she appreciates your reassurance.
3. Cameron thinks everyone should remember that Feb. 14 is just a day.
Just like any other day, people. Nothing to see here.
6. Mindy still can’t shake the memories of last Valentine’s Day.
She may have only been two weeks old, but that date at McDonald’s was a waking nightmare.
8. On the outside, Jane and Sam seem like the perfect couple.
They haven’t spoken, except to pass the ketchup, in weeks.
9. Svetlana can’t take another minute of her so-called friends flashing their engagement rings.
11. Lauren knows that going out to eat will be such a pain in the ass.
Most of these restaurants DON’T EVEN TAKE RESERVATIONS; how are they so crowded at 6:45 on a weeknight?
13. Tucker lost track of which girls he sent chocolates to and now none of them will answer his Snapchats.
16. Angelina knows it’s not healthy to Facebook-stalk her ex, but after one too many Taylor Swift songs she just can’t help it.
- The Dutch Safety Board has released a final report of its investigation into why Malaysian Airlines Flight MH17 broke up over Ukraine in 2014. ›
- Iran's parliament approved a deal on its nuclear program, which was agreed in July following lengthy talks between six world powers. ›
- SAB Miller has accepted "in principle" a takeover offer from Anheuser-Busch InBev, which would create the world's largest beer company. ›