2. Margie is skeptical that she’ll ever find The One.
But she appreciates your reassurance.
3. Cameron thinks everyone should remember that Feb. 14 is just a day.
Just like any other day, people. Nothing to see here.
6. Mindy still can’t shake the memories of last Valentine’s Day.
She may have only been two weeks old, but that date at McDonald’s was a waking nightmare.
8. On the outside, Jane and Sam seem like the perfect couple.
They haven’t spoken, except to pass the ketchup, in weeks.
9. Svetlana can’t take another minute of her so-called friends flashing their engagement rings.
11. Lauren knows that going out to eat will be such a pain in the ass.
Most of these restaurants DON’T EVEN TAKE RESERVATIONS; how are they so crowded at 6:45 on a weeknight?
13. Tucker lost track of which girls he sent chocolates to and now none of them will answer his Snapchats.
16. Angelina knows it’s not healthy to Facebook-stalk her ex, but after one too many Taylor Swift songs she just can’t help it.
- Sierra Leone is investigating a new Ebola death after a woman who was believed to be the country's last known case was discharged from the hospital last week. ›
- Lawyers for the NFL and New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady failed to reach a settlement in the deflategate case. A decision is expected by Friday. ›
- Thai police have issued two new arrest warrants as the search widens for the suspects behind Bangkok's deadly shrine bombing. ›