3. Your neighbor is not this hot.
And no power outage will ever be this perfectly timed.
4. Your ~loft~ will never be this big.
Granted, it was a different time, but good luck finding a shoebox for under $2000 in Alphabet City now.
5. …especially once you make this (objectively ridiculous) declaration.
In the immortal words of David Rakoff (whose brilliant piece inspired this and which you should listen to immediately because there is nothing like his voice), “My only question is, well, why aren’t you going to pay this year’s rent? It seems that they’re not going to pay this year’s rent because rent is for losers and non-creative types. Rent is for suits.” Fair.
10. THIS TOO.
A fun game is to imagine her body saying that in a weird helium-filled voice.
11. What kind of monster would drive a lil muffin like this to her eventual suicide?
Long live Akitas, no matter how yappy.
12. Filming one riot isn’t quite enough to propel you to sellout-level celebrity.
14. Nor this.
16. No relationship could ever achieve this level of perfection.
<3 <3 <3