There’s long been a Martha Stewart Instagram account, but it belongs to Martha’s eponymous magazine, not the guru herself.
The first picture on the account was actually posted last August, so it is an extra treat that she’s sharing with the world now. So far, she only has about 300 followers, but that is a travesty and we should all seek to rectify it.
(Also: Imagine being so famous that your handle can’t just be your name, BECAUSE IT IS ALSO THE NAME OF YOUR PERSONAL LIFESTYLE MAGAZINE, so you have to add ~ numbers ~.)
The few pictures that she’s already posted hint at truly great things to come.
5. This uncaptioned, contextless picture of lab coat-wearing folks.
9. Martha, you’re going to come so far from your days of horrifying food pictures. Godspeed.
Thumbnail image from this unmissable gem.
- The battle to replace Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia, who died Saturday, is expected to elevate the role of the court in an unprecedented way.
- U.S. Republican presidential candidates had their nastiest debate yet in South Carolina 🇺🇸
- And "Deadpool" made $135 million this weekend, the best U.S. debut for an R-rated film. That's a lotta chimichangas 💵