1. Handy Bookmark
For the meticulous type who wants to mark exactly which line they left off reading.
2. Clip-On Reading Light
For the night-owls-cum-four-eyeses.
4. Book-Style Tissue Box
For those moments that are just too moving.
5. Transparent Book Weight
For pages that demand to be kept flat (especially during times of food and/or booze consumption).
6. Talkative Bookmarks
For the person who needs help distinguishing between the teetering pile of books on their bedside table.
10. Penguin Classic-Inspired Matchboxes
For the slightly pretentious yet endearingly immature.
11. Thumb Ring Page Holder
For the lying-downers and the one-handers.
12. Book-Scented Perfume
For anyone looking to seduce the noses of the world.
13. Book-Scented Candle
For the person who wants their house to do the seducing for them.
14. Leg Bookmarks
For a reader with a twisted sense of humor.
17. Page-Wrapped Pencils
For the daydreamers who need a quick hit at work or school or wherever they happen to be (many titles available).
18. Bedtime Story Duvet Cover
And for the one who prefers them in bed.
19. “Your/You’re” Teacups and Saucers
For the die-hard grammarian.
20. Inverted Bookshelf
For the gravity-defier. Directions here.
22. Personalized Library Embosser
And for the lender who wants to leave a mark.
- Protesters marched in Chicago for the second night in a row after the release of a video showing the police shooting of black teen Laquan McDonald. ›
- Frank Gifford's family says the NFL star had CTE, the degenerative brain disease linked to football. He died in August. ›
- And President Obama actually made his daughters laugh at the annual White House turkey pardon. ›