1. Handy Bookmark
For the meticulous type who wants to mark exactly which line they left off reading.
4. Book-Style Tissue Box
For those moments that are just too moving.
5. Transparent Book Weight
For pages that demand to be kept flat (especially during times of food and/or booze consumption).
6. Talkative Bookmarks
For the person who needs help distinguishing between the teetering pile of books on their bedside table.
10. Penguin Classic-Inspired Matchboxes
For the slightly pretentious yet endearingly immature.
12. Book-Scented Perfume
For anyone looking to seduce the noses of the world.
13. Book-Scented Candle
For the person who wants their house to do the seducing for them.
17. Page-Wrapped Pencils
For the daydreamers who need a quick hit at work or school or wherever they happen to be (many titles available).
22. Personalized Library Embosser
And for the lender who wants to leave a mark.
- Migrant deaths in the Mediterranean have exceeded 2,000, making 2015 the deadliest year for people trying to reach Europe, according to the International Organization for Migration.
- At least 24 homes have been lost and one firefighter killed as dozens of wildfires continue to ravage drought-stricken California.
- Three major U.S. airlines — Delta, American, and United — have banned the transport of big game trophies after the illegal killing of Cecil the lion in Zimbabwe.