1. Handy Bookmark
For the meticulous type who wants to mark exactly which line they left off reading.
4. Book-Style Tissue Box
For those moments that are just too moving.
5. Transparent Book Weight
For pages that demand to be kept flat (especially during times of food and/or booze consumption).
6. Talkative Bookmarks
For the person who needs help distinguishing between the teetering pile of books on their bedside table.
10. Penguin Classic-Inspired Matchboxes
For the slightly pretentious yet endearingly immature.
12. Book-Scented Perfume
For anyone looking to seduce the noses of the world.
13. Book-Scented Candle
For the person who wants their house to do the seducing for them.
17. Page-Wrapped Pencils
For the daydreamers who need a quick hit at work or school or wherever they happen to be (many titles available).
22. Personalized Library Embosser
And for the lender who wants to leave a mark.
We've got your WKND covered.
- Austria and Germany will allow people seeking refuge from the war in Syria who are currently in Hungary to come to their countries. ›
- Rowan County, Kentucky, issued several marriage licenses today, but their validity is being questioned because jailed clerk Kim Davis's name isn't on them. ›
- U.S. Vice President Joe Biden said he isn't sure he has the "emotional energy" to run for president. ›