1. Handy Bookmark
For the meticulous type who wants to mark exactly which line they left off reading.
4. Book-Style Tissue Box
For those moments that are just too moving.
5. Transparent Book Weight
For pages that demand to be kept flat (especially during times of food and/or booze consumption).
6. Talkative Bookmarks
For the person who needs help distinguishing between the teetering pile of books on their bedside table.
10. Penguin Classic-Inspired Matchboxes
For the slightly pretentious yet endearingly immature.
12. Book-Scented Perfume
For anyone looking to seduce the noses of the world.
13. Book-Scented Candle
For the person who wants their house to do the seducing for them.
17. Page-Wrapped Pencils
For the daydreamers who need a quick hit at work or school or wherever they happen to be (many titles available).
22. Personalized Library Embosser
And for the lender who wants to leave a mark.
- Britain marks 10 years since 52 people were killed in terrorist attacks in London.
- European leaders are holding an emergency summit today to discuss Greece's debt crisis.
- The deadline for a deal on Iran's nuclear program was extended again, to the end of the week.
- Bill Cosby testified in 2005 that he obtained sedatives to give to women he wanted to have sex with, the AP reports.