1. There are a ton of “End of the World” boards.
OK, so technically that last one is a wedding board, because if there’s one thing Pinterest likes more than collecting tips to circumvent imminent disaster, it’s weddings.
2. There are a bunch of “Apocalypse” boards too.
Think you have enough recycled bottles to last through nuclear winter? Think again, fool.
4. They suggest stocking up on zombie-destroying axes and DEHYDRAT[ING] EGGS.
Bonus: instructions for a DIY wind turbine.
9. Emergency nonperishables should be displayed in charming artisanal wooden spoons.
11. It wouldn’t be Pinterest without infinite uses for Mason jars. They make great candles:
- President Obama apologized to Doctors Without Borders for the airstrike that killed 22 people at a clinic in Afghanistan. ›
- The U.S. Coast Guard said it will suspend the search for the crew of El Faro, the cargo ship that went missing in the Caribbean during Hurricane Joaquin last week. ›
- Tomas Lindahl, Paul Modrich, and Aziz Sancar won the Nobel Prize in chemistry for figuring out how cells repair DNA. ›