1. There are a ton of “End of the World” boards.
OK, so technically that last one is a wedding board, because if there’s one thing Pinterest likes more than collecting tips to circumvent imminent disaster, it’s weddings.
2. There are a bunch of “Apocalypse” boards too.
Think you have enough recycled bottles to last through nuclear winter? Think again, fool.
4. They suggest stocking up on zombie-destroying axes and DEHYDRAT[ING] EGGS.
Bonus: instructions for a DIY wind turbine.
9. Emergency nonperishables should be displayed in charming artisanal wooden spoons.
11. It wouldn’t be Pinterest without infinite uses for Mason jars. They make great candles:
- Joyce Mitchell, the prison worker who was accused of helping inmates Richard Matt and David Sweat escape from a New York prison, pleaded guilty and faces up to seven years in prison.
- Several people have been wounded after a shooting near Barcelona's famed La Rambla street, according to Spanish media.
- President Obama addressed the 54-member African Union, a first for a sitting U.S. president. The speech marks the end of his historic five-day trip to East Africa.