1. There are a ton of “End of the World” boards.
OK, so technically that last one is a wedding board, because if there’s one thing Pinterest likes more than collecting tips to circumvent imminent disaster, it’s weddings.
2. There are a bunch of “Apocalypse” boards too.
Think you have enough recycled bottles to last through nuclear winter? Think again, fool.
4. They suggest stocking up on zombie-destroying axes and DEHYDRAT[ING] EGGS.
Bonus: instructions for a DIY wind turbine.
9. Emergency nonperishables should be displayed in charming artisanal wooden spoons.
11. It wouldn’t be Pinterest without infinite uses for Mason jars. They make great candles:
- Greece's bailout vote on Sunday could be very close, according to an opinion poll. Both sides are holding rallies today.
- Uber has suspended its low-cost UberPOP service in France following protests last week.
- After two previous missions failed, Russia's Progress rocket took off to resupply the International Space Station ?
- Liberia has reported three new cases of Ebola this week. The country was declared Ebola-free on May 9.