1. There are a ton of “End of the World” boards.
OK, so technically that last one is a wedding board, because if there’s one thing Pinterest likes more than collecting tips to circumvent imminent disaster, it’s weddings.
2. There are a bunch of “Apocalypse” boards too.
Think you have enough recycled bottles to last through nuclear winter? Think again, fool.
4. They suggest stocking up on zombie-destroying axes and DEHYDRAT[ING] EGGS.
Bonus: instructions for a DIY wind turbine.
9. Emergency nonperishables should be displayed in charming artisanal wooden spoons.
11. It wouldn’t be Pinterest without infinite uses for Mason jars. They make great candles:
- Wes Craven, who directed "Scream" and "A Nightmare on Elm Street," has died of brain cancer. He was 76. ›
- Shannon Miles, who is suspected of ambushing and killing a Harris County, Texas, sheriff's deputy, was arrested Saturday and charged with capital murder. ›
- For the first time in history, there are three major hurricanes in the Pacific east of the International Dateline at the same time. ›