1. There are a ton of “End of the World” boards.
OK, so technically that last one is a wedding board, because if there’s one thing Pinterest likes more than collecting tips to circumvent imminent disaster, it’s weddings.
2. There are a bunch of “Apocalypse” boards too.
Think you have enough recycled bottles to last through nuclear winter? Think again, fool.
4. They suggest stocking up on zombie-destroying axes and DEHYDRAT[ING] EGGS.
Bonus: instructions for a DIY wind turbine.
8. Store your parachute cords efficiently and sustainably.
9. Emergency nonperishables should be displayed in charming artisanal wooden spoons.
11. It wouldn’t be Pinterest without infinite uses for Mason jars. They make great candles:
13. And stoves:
Probably the cutest emergency stove of all time.
- Rallies for climate change action are taking place around the world ahead of the United Nations climate talks in Paris. ›
- Planned Parenthood officials said they believed Friday's shooting at a Colorado Springs clinic was motivated by opposition to abortion. ›
- And watch a man react to the modern world after spending 44 years in prison. ›