1. They rocked hats.
Enough to put any fascinator to shame.
3. And wigs.
5. They supported the Brazilian soccer team.
6. People tried to imitate them.
With mixed results.
7. They attempted to fly.
8. And save the world.
9. They participated in a dance party.
10. They strutted like peacocks.
11. They kissed their owners.
12. And they kissed each other.
- Former Virginia Gov. Jim Gilmore is dropping out of the race for the Republican presidential nomination. He got 133 votes in New Hampshire.
- MLB issued its first-ever lifetime ban for performance enhancing drugs to New York Mets' Jenrry Mejia.
- And how well do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz.