2. But the “Tree of Hope,” an artificial tree which was pulled from storm wreckage by a local resident, has recently risen.
“The rebuilding of Union Beach — we’re going come back bigger and better than we ever were before,” local Mary Mancini told CBS of the tree’s meaning to her and her daughter. It stands directly across the street from the Princess Cottage Inn.
3. Town residents have rallied to decorate the tree.
4. They leave handmade ornaments and gifts for those who need them.
- Bernie Sanders and Donald Trump have won the New Hampshire primaries for the Democratic and Republican nominations 🇺🇸
- The Supreme Court put on hold President Obama's climate change plan, which aims to curb carbon dioxide emissions from power plants.
- And thank the Force: Disney's profits hit an all-time high of $2.9 billion after the latest *Star Wars* film release ✨💰